Cloud Engines said today it has received $15M in new financing.
The money comes from new investors Softbank Capital and Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners (AIP) and existing investor Foundry Group.
The capital will be used to continue to expand the global distribution of the Pogoplug service and devices.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Most Read This Week
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U
- ASUS RT-AC88U Dual-Band Wireless-AC3100 Gigabit Router Reviewed
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
- TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 V2 Reviewed
- TP-LINK Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router Reviewed