So I'm looking for a few good bloggers to post on SmallNetBuilder. You can write on any or all of the topic areas that you see on the nav bar above. Ideally, you've been blogging for awhile and have a small, but dedicated audience and are looking for wider exposure.
The focus is on informing and learning, so posts should tend toward mini-reviews, tutorials, "lessons learned" from problems you've solved. Opinion pieces are ok once in awhile, but that's not what I want the focus of the blogs to be. And yes, this is paid work, although you won't get rich from it!
So if you're interested, just send me a link to your blog and we'll see if we have a match.
P.S.: I recently asked for feedback on Vendor contributed content and found that most readers who commented were willing to give it a try...provided I kept the quality high. So I'm going to give that a shot, so look for the first piece soon.
Most Read This Week
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U
- D-Link DIR-895L/R AC5300 Ultra Wi-Fi Router Reviewed
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
- TP-LINK Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router Reviewed
- New To The Wireless Charts: TRENDnet TEW-691GR 450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router
Top Performing Routers
Top Performing NASes
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These