Lantronix said its iOS device print server has started to ship.
The xPrintServer-Network Edition is a " plug-and-print" hardware print server for printing from Apple iOS devices running iOS version 4.2 or higher.
The device is roughly the size of an iPhone and uses the iOS native print menu. It requires no additional applications, software downloads, or printer driver installations and automatically discovers available networked printers supporting JetDirect / AppSocket, LPD and IPP protocols.
The xPrintServer does not support networked USB printers.
The xPrintServer-Network Edition will be shipping shortly at a $149.95 MSRP.
Most Read This Week
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U
- ASUS RT-AC88U Dual-Band Wireless-AC3100 Gigabit Router Reviewed
- TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 V2 Reviewed
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
- TP-LINK Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router Reviewed
Top Performing Routers
Top Performing NASes
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These