Dropbox for Teams has officially launched, bringing in many features that business and groups have asked for.
After months in private beta, Dropbox for Teams aims to satisfy many of the feature requests from its users. Key features include:Shared Storage Quoatas so sharing to multiple people does not reduce storage in everyone's accounts, centralized administration, and unlimited revisions for files through Dropbox Rewind.
Licensing is separated into users and storage. The basic account comes with 350 GB and 5 users for $795/year. Additional users are priced at $125 per year, and additional storage comes in 100 GB increments at $200 per year. No monthly options are available, and the administrator must have an existing Dropbox account to upgrade to a Team account.
Complete details are available on the Dropbox for Teams website.
Most Read This Week
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U
- ASUS RT-AC88U Dual-Band Wireless-AC3100 Gigabit Router Reviewed
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
- TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 V2 Reviewed
- TP-LINK Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router Reviewed
Top Performing Routers
Top Performing NASes
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These