Drobox has announced a new version of its cloud storage and sharing service focused on groups of users.
Dropbox for Teams is aimed at capturing business users and has the same basic features as a regular Dropbox account. It then adds centralized billing, phone support, and controls allowing administrators to add or delete users.
The one key difference for Teams accounts is that the storage quota for shared folders among Team members counts only once towards the overall quota for the Team. Sharing a Teams folder with a Dropbox account outside the Team, however, counts against both account quotas.
The base plan includes 1,000 GB of storage, five user accounts and is priced at $795 per year. Users can be added for $125 each (yearly), which includes 200 GB of additional storage per user.
Visit the Teams page for more info.
Most Read This Week
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U
- ASUS RT-AC88U Dual-Band Wireless-AC3100 Gigabit Router Reviewed
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
- TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 V2 Reviewed
- TP-LINK Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router Reviewed
Top Performing Routers
Top Performing NASes
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These