NETGEAR today announced a quad-WAN Gigabit business firewall priced at under $500.
The ProSafe SRX5308 Quad WAN Gigabit SSL VPN Firewall is an SSL / IPsec router that NETGEAR claims has 1 Gbps of hardware-accelerated LAN to WAN firewall throughput.
The firewall supports up to 125 IPsec and 50 SSL VPN simultaneous tunnels while its firewall provides DoS protection and URL keyword filtering.
Other features include four Gigabit Ethernet LAN and WAN ports, SNMP and web management, hardware DMZ port, WAN traffic metering, QoS and bandwidth profiling and VLAN support.
The SRX5308 is available now at street pricing below $500.
Most Read This Week
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U
- ASUS RT-AC88U Dual-Band Wireless-AC3100 Gigabit Router Reviewed
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
- TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 V2 Reviewed
- TP-LINK Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router Reviewed
Top Performing Routers
Top Performing NASes
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These