Cisco has announced an addition to its RV series of VPN routers.
The RV110W establishes new entry-level product in the business-focused RV lineup. It has a single 10/100 WAN and four switched 10/100 LAN ports and supports five IPsec and five PPTP client-to-gateway tunnels.
Other router section features include 802.1p port based priority, bandwidth management, four 802.1q VLANs and IPv6 support.
IPv6 modes supported include dual-stack IPv4 / IPv6, 6to4 tunneling, auto-configuration, static IPv6, DHCP v6 server (LAN) and client (WAN) and dynamic IPv6.
Cisco specs the RV110W routing throughput at 90 Mbps, with 5,000 concurrent sessions and 5 Mbps VPN tunnel throughput.
The router includes an 802.11b/g/n access point supporting up to 32 clients on four SSIDs with wireless isolation between clients. Security includes Wi-Fi Protected Setup, WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption.
The RV110W is available now with street pricing around $80.
Most Read This Week
- Actiontec Releases MoCA 2.0 AC Wireless Extenders
- NETGEAR FVS336G-300 ProSafe Dual WAN Gigabit Firewall Reviewed
- TRENDnet TPL-421E2K Powerline 1200 AV2 Adapter Kit with Built-in Outlet Reviewed
- TP-LINK TL-PA8030P KIT 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit Reviewed
- VLAN How To: Segmenting a small LAN
Top Performing Routers
Top Performing NASes
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These