Cisco has announced an addition to its RV series of VPN routers.
The RV110W establishes new entry-level product in the business-focused RV lineup. It has a single 10/100 WAN and four switched 10/100 LAN ports and supports five IPsec and five PPTP client-to-gateway tunnels.
Other router section features include 802.1p port based priority, bandwidth management, four 802.1q VLANs and IPv6 support.
IPv6 modes supported include dual-stack IPv4 / IPv6, 6to4 tunneling, auto-configuration, static IPv6, DHCP v6 server (LAN) and client (WAN) and dynamic IPv6.
Cisco specs the RV110W routing throughput at 90 Mbps, with 5,000 concurrent sessions and 5 Mbps VPN tunnel throughput.
The router includes an 802.11b/g/n access point supporting up to 32 clients on four SSIDs with wireless isolation between clients. Security includes Wi-Fi Protected Setup, WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption.
The RV110W is available now with street pricing around $80.
Most Read This Week
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U
- ASUS RT-AC88U Dual-Band Wireless-AC3100 Gigabit Router Reviewed
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
- TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 V2 Reviewed
- TP-LINK Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router Reviewed
Top Performing Routers
Top Performing NASes
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These