The Charts show results for multiple benchmarks sorted in descending performance order. Use the Select Benchmark dropdown to choose a benchmark.
The benchmark view can be filtered using the Company (shift-click to for multiple companies), Class, Band and Test version filters. Make your selection(s) and click the Filter button to filter the view. Click the Clear button to bring back all products. See this article for an explanation of Wireless Class.
Bar color indicates the test version used for the benchmark. Bar color explanations can be found by clicking the Test Information button found below this box. All test versions are selected by default. Checking box(es) sets a filter to show only products tested with that version.
Important: Only products tested with the same test version are directly comparable, due to differences in test process.
Archived products are hidden by default.
Click [Switch to show] to reveal, [Hide them] to hide.
Other features include:
- Features Button: Check the boxes to the left of up to four products and click to see product features.
- Benchmark Summary Button: Check the box to the left of one product and click the Benchmark Summary button to see all benchmark test results.
- Price vs. Performance Button: Click the button to see products plotted by Price vs. Performance
- Class:Rank, $$ (Price) and Throughput columns are all sortable. Click each title to sort ascending and click again to sort descending.
- Clicking on the Product description will take you to the related review.
- Clicking on the Class:Rank value will take you to Router Ranker.
- Clicking on the Price will show pricing details.
- Performance Table Button: (Shown on Wireless Benchmarks only.) Check the boxes to the left of up to four products and click to see a table of all performance results.
- Performance vs. Location: (Shown on Wireless Benchmarks only.) Check the boxes to the left of up to four products and click to see a comparison plot of performance in all test locations.
- Performance vs. Atten: (Shown on Wireless Profile benchmarks only) Check the boxes to the left of up to four products and click to see a comparison plot of performance over tested signal range.
See this article for advice on choosing a wireless router.