- Use the Select Benchmark dropdown to choose a benchmark. Use the selector next to it to change the type of benchmark data displayed.
- Mousing over a bar will show the lowest product price. Clicking the bar will show other prices.
- Clicking on the product description will take you to the related review.
- The following Filters are available. Click the Filter button to apply the selected filters. Click the Clear button to bring back all products.
- Use the Bar checkboxes to filter products by bar color
- The Company selector (shift-click to for multiple companies) filters by company
- The Class selector (shift-click to for multiple classes) filters by product class. Select None for wired-only routers.
- The Band selector filters by frequency band.
- Features Button: Check the boxes to the left of up to four products and click to see product features.
- Performance Table Button: Check the boxes to the left of up to four products and click to see a table of all performance results.
- Performance vs. Location: Check the boxes to the left of up to four products and click to see a comparison plot of performance in all test locations.
- Performance vs. Atten (DB): (shown for Profile benchmarks only) Check the boxes to the left of up to four products and click to see a comparison plot of performance in 3dB increments.
- Benchmark Summary Button: Check the box to the left of one product and click the Benchmark Summary button to see all benchmark test results.
- Price Performance Button: Click the Price Performance button to see products plotted by Price vs. Performance
Archived products are hidden by default.
Click [Switch to show] to reveal, [Hide them] to hide.