The Cafe HotSpot
The Cafe HotSpot provides free
Wired & Wireless Internet access.
To use The Cafe HotSpot you must agree to the Acceptable Use Policy
Please Note: The sending of SMTP email is blocked
through this HotSpot.
By connecting to this network, you agree to be bound by this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). If you cannot agree to this policy, you must not connect to the The Cafe HotSpot wireless network. In the text below, the terms USER and CUSTOMER refer to a user of the The Cafe HotSpot wireless network, and the term SERVICE refers to the The Cafe HotSpot wireless network and associated services. The term OPERATOR refers to the volunteer operators of The Cafe HotSpot, and the sponsors who have contributed to the network.
Acceptable Use Policy
1. By agreeing to this AUP, USERS of The Cafe HotSpot accept that the SERVICE is provided by unpaid volunteers, who all have other "day jobs". This means that we cannot provide 24x7 support or monitoring of the SERVICE. Any problems will be any dealt with as soon as we have time to spare.
2. The OPERATORS will do their utmost to provide a reliable, stable service. However, USERS of the SERVICE accept that:
* The SERVICE may become unavailable at any time, and without notice. If this happens, we will endeavour to restore the SERVICE as soon as we can.
* The OPERATORS cannot take any responsibility for any user data traversing the SERVICE. We cannot guarantee that your data will not become lost, damaged, or intercepted in transit. We cannot take responsibility if you lose an email or a download or any other kind of transmission, or if someone gains access to your passwords, or for any other like circumstances.
* Security of the USER'S equipment and data is not the responsibility of the OPERATORS. It is the USER'S responsibility to safeguard against the risks of hacking, viruses, eavesdropping, and all other such hazards. The OPERATORS are not liable for any kind of loss or damage whatsoever.
3. The Cafe HotSpot is provided by the community, for the community. As such, it is necessary to use the SERVICE in a "community-minded" manner. In order to provide a "fair" service for everyone, the OPERATORS reserve the right to:
* Bar access to the SERVICE to anyone who is deemed to be in breach of this AUP, or is behaving in an unsociable manner (for example by consuming all available bandwidth for themselves), or for any other reason.
* Block access to any network protocols that are deemed inappropriate or may contravene Moving-Edge's AUP. Such network protocols include but are not limited to those used by filesharing applications such as KaZaA, eDonkey, and Napster.
* Apply any such traffic shaping as is deemed necessary to provide the SERVICE in a fair and stable manner.
4. USERS of the SERVICE agree to keep their activities legal and in good taste. USERS are forbidden to use the SERVICE for the transfer of copyrighted or offensive materials, or any other such articles.
5. The OPERATORS reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions stated in this document at any time and for any reason.
In association with: