Updated - ZyXEL's new VPN firewalls come in wired-only and wireless models.
The USG20-VPN and USG20W-VPN are designed to deliver performance and a robust set of security features at a price point that makes business-class network security affordable for small businesses.
Both have high-performance SPI firewalls, support IPSec/SSL/L2TP VPNs and have subscription-based anti-spam and content filtering.
ZyXEL USG20W-VPN & USG20-VPN
Other specs include:
- Routing, bridge and hybrid modes, VLAN tagging, policy-based routing (user-aware), Policy-based NAT (SNAT), DHCP client/server/relay, priority-bandwidth utilization, bandwidth limit per user or IP, IPv6 support;
- 10 concurrent IPSec VPN tunnels; up to 15 concurrent SSL VPN tunnels
- USG20W-VPN Only: Selectable dual-band 3x3 802.11a/b/g/n/ac radio; Wireless L2 isolation, IEEE 802.1x authentication, RADIUS authentication, CAPWAP discovery protocol, Captive Portal Web authentication, Multiple SSID with VLAN
- One Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP port for fiber connectivity, 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- High Availability (HA) with multi-WAN failover and load-balancing
The ZyXEL USG20-VPN and USG20W-VPN VPN Firewalls carry a limited lifetime warranty and will be available soon at MSRPs of $250.00 and $320.00, respectively