The Charts show results for the selected benchmark sorted in descending performance order by default. Use the Select Benchmark dropdown to choose a benchmark. Benchmarks that have multiple values will display another selector to the right of the Benchmark selector to change the data viewed. Options are Average (default), Maximum, Minimum and individual data values.
The benchmark view can be filtered using the Company (shift-click to for multiple companies) and Type filters. (Product types are explained here.) Make your selection(s) and click the Apply Filters button to filter the view. Changing the Test Method selector will refresh the view immediately.
Archived products are hidden by default. Use the Show / Hide buttons to control this filter.
The Clear Filters button will reset all filters and restore the default view.
The Views section controls how the data are viewed. Three Views buttons are used with check boxes next to each product shown.
- Features: Check the boxes for up to four products and click for a view of product features
- Summary: Check the box to the left of one product and click this to see all its benchmark results
- Plot: Check the boxes for up to six products for a plot of the selected benchmark. This control is shown only for benchmarks that have multiple data points
The Views section also contains a Sort selector. Benchmark data can be sorted by Throughput (default), Price and Rank, with High to Low and Low to High options.
Each product listing has the following links:
- Product description link takes you to its review
- Type:Rank value takes you to the Router Ranker for the product's class
- Price takes you to our shopping partner, Amazon
Test Method Explanations
- Revision 10 uses this router test procedure
- Revision 9 uses this router test procedure.
- Travel Router uses this test procedure.
- All other Test Methods use this test procedure.
Description: TCP WAN to LAN throughput is a measure of router download speed, measured with a wired TCP/IP connection.