This Chart is for Wireless Adapters & Bridges.
These products are used to connect devices to wireless networks. Wireless adapters connect individual devices such as laptops / notebooks. Wireless bridges connect individual Ethernet devices or can be used to connect multiple devices or network segments.
The Charts show results for the selected benchmark sorted in descending performance order. Use the Select Benchmark dropdown to choose a benchmark. Some benchmarks have multiple values. Use the selector that appears to the right of the Benchmark selector to change the data view.
The benchmark view can be filtered using the Company (shift-click to for multiple companies), Class and Test Method filters. Make your selection(s) and click the Filter button to filter the view. Click the Clear button to bring back all products. See this article for an explanation of Wireless Class.
Archived products are hidden by default. Click the Archived Products Show button to reveal archived products.
Other features include:
- Benchmark Summary Button: Check the box to the left of one product and click the Benchmark Summary button to see all its benchmark results.
- Use the Sort selector to sort the view using the methods shown
- Clicking on the Product description will take you to its review.
- Clicking on the Class:Rank value will take you to the Wireless Adapter / Bridge Ranker.
- Clicking on the Price will take you to a shopping partner
- Plot (Shown on some benchmarks) Check the boxes to the left of up to six products and click to see a comparison plot of performance for the selected benchmark.