This Chart is for non-routing wireless Access Points.
Use the Router Charts for Wireless Routers.
Use the Wireless Adapter / Bridge Chart for those products.
The Charts show results for the selected benchmark sorted in descending performance order. Use the Select Benchmark dropdown to choose a benchmark.
The benchmark view can be filtered using the Company (shift-click to for multiple companies), Class and Test version filters. Make your selection(s) and click the Filter button to filter the view. Click the Clear button to bring back all products. See this article for an explanation of Wireless Class.
Archived products are hidden by default. Click the Archived Products Show button to reveal archived products.
Other features include:
- Benchmark Summary Button: Check the box to the left of one product and click the Benchmark Summary button to see all its benchmark results.
- Use the Sort selector to sort the view using the methods shown
- Clicking on the Product description will take you to its review.
- Clicking on the Class:Rank value will take you to the Wireless Ranker.
- Clicking on the Price will take you to a shopping partner
- Plot (Shown on some benchmarks) Check the boxes to the left of up to six products and click to see a comparison plot of performance for the selected benchmark.
Test Method Explanations: Routers, Other Wi-Fi Devices
- Revision 11
- Revision 10
- Revision 9
- Revision 8
- Revision 7
- Special uses the test procedure described in the review.
Test Method Explanations: Mesh Systems
Use the selector to the right of the benchmark name to see individual values from the individual test locations.
This chart shows the throughput of 802.11 wireless devices for the frequency band and direction described in the chart title.
The default Average view is calculated from throughput measurements taken at multiple attenuations.