EnGenius has announced a business-class b/g/n outdoor wireless bridge / AP.
The ENH200 Business-Class Long-Range Wireless-N Outdoor Client Bridge/Access Point is designed for outdoor deployments that require secure and robust wireless coverage.
The 2.4 GHz single-stream N radio has a 500 mW maximum output and is connected to a 10 dBi directional antenna, housed in an IP55 waterproof housing. The product operates in four modes: client bridge; access point; WDS bridge / repeater; and wireless router.
The product is based on an Atheros AR7240 chipset with 32 MB of RAM and 8 MB of flash. Other features include WEP and WPA/WPA2 personal / enterprise wireless encryption, four SSIDs with VLAN tagging, MAC address filtering, external LED RSSI indicator for easy setup and bundled PoE injector.
The ENH200 is available now at an MSRP of $98 and backed by a one-year warranty.
Most Read This Week
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U
- ASUS RT-AC88U Dual-Band Wireless-AC3100 Gigabit Router Reviewed
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
- TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 V2 Reviewed
- TP-LINK Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router Reviewed
Top Performing Routers
Top Performing NASes
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These