D-Link Announces Cloud Camera 5000 with Pan and Tilt Functions
D-Link has announced the availability of the D-LinkÂ® Cloud Camera 5000 (DCS-5222L). The Cloud Camera 5000 offers 720p HD recording at up to 30fps, pan/tilt (170deg on each side) and digital zoom functionality, wireless N and ethernet connectivity, integrated motion-sensing and night-vision technology. The Cloud Camera 5000 integrates with the free mydlink app, available on Android and iOS. The camera also includes a microSD card slot for recording snapshots or video without the need for a computer or separate network storage drive.
D-Link DCS-5222L Cloud Camera 5000
The Cloud Camera 5000 (DCS-5222L) offers:
• High Definition 720p resolution
• Pan, tilt, digital zoom
• H.264 compression
• Automatic Day/Night vision with IR LEDs
• Built-in PIR Sensor
• Wireless N connectivity
• Local recording with a microSD card
• Two-way audio with built-in Mic and Audio Out port
• Wireless 802.11n compliant and Wi-Fi Protected (WPS) button
• Zero Configuration with D-Link Cloud Routers
The Cloud Router 5000 (DCS-5222L) Camera is now available for a $249.99 estimated street price. For more information visit www.dlink.com.