TP-LINK's new 802.11ac simultaneous dual-band extenders include wall-plugged and desktop models.
The AC1200 class wall-plugged RE350K AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender and AC1900 class desktop RE590T AC1900 Touch Screen Wi-Fi Range Extender work with any Wi-Fi router.
The RE350K simultaneously extends both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands supporting maximum link rates of 300 Mbps in 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps in 5 GHz. It sets up with TP-LINK's Kasa app (iOS and Android) that includes an helper to determine best extender placement. A Gigabit Ethernet port can be used to network connect Ethernet devices via the extender's wireless connection.
TP-LINK RE590T & RE350K Wi-Fi Range Extenders
The RE590T has a built-in 4.3" color touch screen handles extender setup and provides at-a-glance status. A built-in four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports multiple Ethernet devices without the need to add an external switch, making it ideal for media center applications. It also supports simultaneous extention of both bands with maximum link rates of 600 Mbps in 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps in 5 GHz.
Most Read This Week
- TP-LINK TL-PA8030P KIT 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit Reviewed
- Confessions Of A 10 GbE Network Newbie - Part 1: Basics
- Zyxel Zywall 2 Plus:Feature-rich, tunnel poor
- NETGEAR ProSafe SRX5308 Gigabit Quad WAN SSL VPN Firewall Reviewed
- Confessions Of A 10 GbE Network Newbie - Part 6: DIY 10GbE Server
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These