Linksys has announced new additions to its small-biz switch and access point families.
The company is fleshing out its previously introduced line with six smart switches including 8, 18 and 26 Gigabit port models, both with and without PoE+ (802.3at).
All models feature energy efficient design and strong feature sets including port-based and 802.1q VLANs, automatic Voice VLAN tagging, 802.3ad link aggregation, priority and class-based QoS, port mirroring and more.
The PoE+ models support PoE on all ports (except combo ports) with total power budgets of 72 W, 125 W and 192 W for the 8, 18 and 26 port models, respectively.
Linksys Smart PoE+ Gigabit Switches
All versions are shipping now with MSRPs from $119.99 to $599.99 and limited lifetime warranty. Models and pricing are:
- 8-Port Smart Gigabit Switch (LGS308) MSRP $119.99 USD
- 8-Port Smart Gigabit PoE+ Switch (LGS308P) MSRP $249.99 USD
- 18-Port Smart Gigabit Switch (LGS318) MSRP $229.99 USD
- 18-Port Smart Gigabit PoE+ Switch (LGS318P) MSRP $429.99 USD
- 26-Port Smart Gigabit Switch (LGS326) MSRP $299.99 USD
- 26-Port Smart Gigabit PoE+ Switch (LGS326P) MSRP $599.99 USD
Linksys also announced its first business-class 802.11ac access points. The LAPAC1200 and LAPAC1750 are AC1200 and AC1750 class access points that can be powered via 802.3at PoE+ through their Gigabit Ethernet ports. Both support up to 16 SSIDs that can be mapped to 17 VLANs.
Linksys LAPAC1200 access point
Other features include workgroup bridge and IPv6 support, rogue AP detection, rate limiting, radio scheduling, band steering and web or SNMP management.
The LAPAC1200 and LAPAC1750 are due to start shipping in April at MSRPs of $329.99 and $379.99, respectively.