Updated - EnGenius announced new switching, business and consumer wireless and IP cameras at CES 2014.
The EnGenius ESR2300 ProAV Wireless AC2300 Gigabit Router is the first 4x4 router to support a 1.6 Gbps maxium link rate in the 5 GHz band. 600 Mbps is the maximum rate for the 2.4 GHz side.
The ESR2300 has Gigabit WAN (1) and switched LAN (4) ports and a USB 3.0 port for storage sharing, both locally and via EnGenius' EnShare iOS and Android apps and Cloud services. Other features include IPv6 support and a PPTP / L2TP VPN server.
The ESR2300 is also an International CES Innovations 2014 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree.
EnGenius ESR2300 ProAV Wireless AC2300 Gigabit Router
EnGenius also announced the ESR1900 ProAV Wireless AC1900 Cloud Gigabit Router, a concurrent dual-band wireless router that provides speeds up to 1,300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and up to 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. The ESR1900 shares most of the ESR2300's features and looks identical. Both are scheduled to ship in late Q1 2014 with MSRPs of $299.99 for the ESR2300 and $229.99 for the ESR1900.
The company also announced expansion of its Cloud Services to include EnTalk, EnRoute, and EnViewer apps.
The EnTalk app works with the new EnGenius EPG600 Global Smartphone Extender to turn smartphones into cordless phone extensions. Up to 10 smartphones can be registered to the EPG600 to make or receive calls anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
EnTalk is also a social networking app supporting chat. EnRoute is a smartphone location tracker and EnViewer allows users to monitor multiple EnGenius IP surveillance cameras from mobile devices.
All three new apps, plus the previously-introduced EnShare are available now for download from iTunes and the Google Play stores.
The EnGenius Neutron Series are wireless management EWS switches that can scale to support a few to "several hundred" access points. The Gigabit Layer 2 switches support 802.3at/af PoE for easy deployment of EWS-series access points and are managed by web browser.
Other features include 802.1X authentication, access control lists, cluster AP management, visual topology view, map and floor plan view for multi-site management, intelligent diagnostics for access pointsand bulk firmware upgrades.
The family of EWS Wireless Management Switches includes:
- EWS7952FP 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP
- EWS7928P 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP
- EWS5912FP 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ports and 2 Dual-Speed SFP
EnGenius EWS switch family
To give the EWS switches something to manage, EnGenius introduced three indoor and three outdoor access points:
- EWS310AP High-Powered, Long-Range Dual Band Wireless N600 Managed Indoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS320AP High-Powered, Long-Range Dual Band Wireless N900 Managed Indoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS360AP High-Powered, Long-Range Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Managed Indoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS610AP High-Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N600 Managed Outdoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS620AP High-Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N900 Managed Outdoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS660AP High-Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Managed Outdoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
EnGenius EWS660AP and EWS360AP
EnGenius also added to its non-managed, but PoE-enabled access point product lines. The new models include:
- EAP1750H Ceiling Mount Dual Band AC1750 Indoor Access Point
- ECB1750 Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge
- ENS600EXT High Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N600 Outdoor Access Point
- ENS1750EXT High Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Outdoor Access Point
- ENH900EXT High Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N900 Outdoor Access Point
- ENH1750EXT High Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Outdoor Access Point
All of these products are due out in Q2 and are convered by a one-year limited warranty. Pricing was not announced.
Also slated for Q2 shipment are a line "professional-grade" 720P and 1080P cameras in bullet, box, dome and cube form factors. All are PoE 802.3af compliant and have a built-in micro SD/SDHC card slot supporting up to 32 GB for onboard, off-network video and still storage.
The 2-Megapixel series cameras feature Focus Assist for focus fine-tuning after setup and support H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG with dual format streaming. They are also ONVIF compliant for broad third-party application integration, support Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), triggered motion detection recording and tamper detection to detect when the field-of-view is altered.
EnGenius EDS IP Camera Family
EnGenius new family of business-class IP cameras includes:
- EDS3200 2-Megapixel Day/Night Full 1080p Box IP Surveillance Camera [pictured top right]
- EDS5200 2-Megapixel Day/Night Full 1080p Bullet IP Surveillance Camera [pictured bottom left]
- EDS6200 2-Megapixel Day/Night Full 1080p Dome IP Surveillance Camera
- EDS3110 1-Megapixel Day/Night Full 720p Mini-Box IP Surveillance Camera
- EDS5110 1-Megapixel Day/Night Full 720p Mini-Bullet IP Surveillance Camera
- EDS6110 1-Megapixel Day/Night Full 720p Mini-Dome IP Surveillance Camera [pictured bottom right]
- EDS1130 1-Megapixel Day/Night Full 720p Cube IP Surveillance Camera [pictured top left]
Like all other EnGenius introductions, pricing was not provided for these products.