In-Stat reports that Cisco and NETGEAR have gained share in the Wireless LAN equipment market last quarter.
The 4Q10 Wireless LAN Tracker report says worldwide revenue for the Wi-Fi Network Equipment market increased by 9.1% quarter-over-quarter.
The company said Cisco remains the number one WLAN vendor in terms of revenue. But NETGEAR has overtaken Technicolor (formerly Thomson Telecom) to move into the number two position.
You can dig into the numbers from the report below. Or if you have an extra $3500 or so, you can order up the report. (4Q10 Wireless LAN Tracker: By Region, Form Factor, Technology, and Vendor [#1105009WL]) .
2009 Revenue Shares Wi-Fi Equipment Market (In-Stat)
2009, 2010 Wi-Fi Equipment Market Revenue (In-Stat)
2010 Revenue Shares Wi-Fi Equipment Market (In-Stat)
Most Read This Week
- AC1900 First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U
- D-Link DIR-895L/R AC5300 Ultra Wi-Fi Router Reviewed
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
- New To The Wireless Charts: TRENDnet TEW-691GR 450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router
- TP-LINK AC3150 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Reviewed
Top Performing Routers
Top Performing NASes
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These